WHITE NOISE is the third project on infrastructures of contemporaneity and the result of the collaboration with Jorge Nuñez, Walter Benn Michaels, Monica Miro, Ellen Gould, Arnaud Bayle, Jeffrey Swartz, Gaetane Aguado and Xylo Zico.
WHITE NOISE includes the following works:
- Video – White Noise
- Video – Les Mouches
- Photographs – White Noise series
- Installation – White Noise
- Installation – Fractal Landscapes series
- Essays by Walter Benn Michaels and Andrea Soto
- Talks, seminars & open discussion forums.